We offer a wide variety of ebooks and courses fit for a range of interests.
Please take a look at our product selection below. If you have any questions, we’re available via phone or email (we will reply within 1 business day).
When you complete this Ebook, you will:
- Immediately remove unnecessary routine purchases
- Determine where you spend your money
- Measure product use carefully
- Work out what you’re spending money on now
- Be aware of the influence that product promotions do have on your purchase habits
After studying this Ebook, you can make your own list of your monthly expenses and income for comparison. This guide can also help you create and follow a budget plan that will bring you great results.
* Grocery… Learn more
Some of the tips include:
- How To Shrink Your Water Bill
- Grocery Shopping Do’s and Don’ts
- How To Shrink Your Electricity Bill
- How To Shrink Your Phone Bill
Get this Ebook for only $4.95!
Topics covered include financial goal setting, saving and investing, budgeting, financial risk, borrowing and credit. Because financial planning is such a personal topic, you will be encouraged to define your own financial goals and objectives while we discuss concepts and provide tools which can be applied in helping you reach those goals.
When you complete this E-Course, you will have an opportunity to:
- Make adjustments to get rid of unnecessary expenses
- Determine your current financial situation
- Construct a complete budget plan
- Make a proper list of your expenses
According to SunTrust Business Owner Research, 67% of owners have implemented expense budgets to improve cash flow. Cutting costs and managing margins is generally a more predictable and controllable way to maximize your business’ profits than growing sales, particularly in a tough economy.
Entrepreneurs and their employees should recognize that cost control is a high-return activity: but more than 51% say they have found controlling expenses to be challenging over the past 12 months.
To aid in cost-cutting efforts, we offer the Controlling Expenses E-Course which covers a number of topics that can help you and your business control expenses.
At the end of this E-Course, you will learn:
- Money Saving Vacation Tips
- How To Save Money While Traveling
- How To Save Money At Restaurants
- Additional Ways To Get Out Of Debt
In this E-Course, you will learn to identify the main causes of high expenses and give you useful advice on how to reduce them and control your finances in a smart and easy way.
In this E-Course you will learn how to evaluate major strategic corporate and investment decisions and to understand capital markets and institutions from a financial perspective, and you will develop an integrated framework for value-based financial management and individual financial decision-making.
When you complete this E-Course, you will:
- Have a solid foundation in developing an integrated framework for strategic financial decision-making
- Understand the management and evaluation of portfolios and firm valuation techniques
- Understand how to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment decisions and understand how companies make financing and investment decisions
- Have a thorough understanding of financial statements and the financial information they provide, and be able to critically evaluate and analyze cash flows statements